Re: Why, thank you Sam.

Bugsy

Received this via Skype today, looks like I could be rich very shortly. [Www][:D]

Hello ,

Good day, after going trough your personal profile. Permit me to introduce my self to you. Am Samuel Lambert by name, Branch Managing Director Standard Trust Bank Of Ghana, (STB) Accra Ghana. I want you as a foreign beneficiary to Mr. Schneider Didier.

He was in gold mining business and bought a gold farm here in Ghana through my help as a friend and account officer and agreed to be partner in business while he was alive, We agreed that he deposit 8 Million USD in my branch bank, where I am the manager; Standard Trust Bank (STB), under his name, while I keep all documents of the fund's in my possession for transfer of the funds to him when he returns to his country (Germany) for further investment of the fund's which industrial accident never allowed, leading to his death.

I am contacting you as a foreigner because this money cannot be approved to a local bank here, but can only be approved to any foreign account and since this incident about his death, I knew that this money is at stake because he did not declare any next of kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Deposit paperwork in my custody.

This fund is still sitting in my Bank. No one will ever come forward to claim it.

So, all I want is that you be Mr. Schneider Didier's foreign beneficiary to enable me transfer this funds from the bank to you, 40% of the total fund will be for you while I invest 50% there in your country and the rest 10% will be used to settle all cost made during transfer process.

Prior to this I want us to meet in person or sign a binding agreement which a lawyer will draft and we sign to bind us together as partner because I want everything to be done legally, the bank executives are ready to approve this payment to any foreigner, who has correct information of this account.

I assure you that I will use my position and influence to effect officially authorized approvals and ensure that the fund's is transfer to your foreign bank account successfully.

It will be more appreciated if you respond via my personal email address here....

Samuel.lam​bert19@gma​il.com

My plan is to have an honest and trustworthy person whom I will trust on this business based on its nature.

Regards,

Samuel Lambert

• 1 month later...