Thought for the day.

Jonzjob

Thought for the day……

. . . imagine a puddle waking up one morning and thinking, 'This is an interesting world I find myself in, an interesting hole I find myself in, fits me rather neatly, doesn't it? In fact it fits me staggeringly well, must have been made to have me in it!' This is such a powerful idea that as the sun rises in the sky and the air heats up and as, gradually, the puddle gets smaller and smaller, it's still frantically hanging on to the notion that everything's going to be alright, because this world was meant to have him in it, was built to have him in it; so the moment he disappears catches him rather by surprise. I think this may be something we need to be on the watch out for.

P.S. Should be called'Happy thought for the day' pert etra?

No, not a chance Cas. I keep topped up with 92 1/2% water every day, special bottled water called Jenlian. It's good because they put 7 1/2% alkool in it to make sure it don't go off like this other stuff you see. You know the stuff, mineral water,,,, bin around for billions of years and some of what we have must be drank by next year. I wonder how they can be so precise after all this time? Clever bugggers I 'cpect.

So just to be on the safe side I have a small glass of wine too. Can't be too careful [geek]?

The start of the new cycle, i.e. the puddle, is a long time comming here. We ain't not 'ad no rain for yonks. I love it it ain't no good for the gardun. That little peice really cheered me up when I was a bit down... Sort of puts things in perspective.

Pure nectar my friend. Jenlain comes in 74 centithingie bottles with a Blanquette de Limoux type bottle with the cork wired in. 1/2doz bottles of that and Chris wouldn't have a bad Head, just a nice sleep. It's just like downing a nice 1/2 bottle of good wine, but with a beer taste. Maybe a little sweet for some, but look out for it next time you are dragged sckreeming shopping. You may just like it. Mind you I do like a 50/50 G&T too. Well they do say that too much tonic attracts the mossies with all the quinine in it? That's an asside, because they don't bite me, they only go for bad meat I've been told?