Introducing the new me

Jacqui      Too

[quote user="Ysatis "]

I recently changed my forum name and chose one of my favourite perfumes. Perhaps your favourite one would be suitable.

Happy New Year everyone.

[/quote]

Hummm  I wear 'Hugo Boss' woman

'The Boss' maybe?

Nah far to unimportant for that title, well on this forum anyway [Www]

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So when are you going to put us out of our misery and tell us your new name??[blink]

Maybe we should start a thread of wot names we would like to give other posters.... I can think of a few choice ones , but I just know it would go down hill very fast[Www]

[quote user="Pads"]

So when are you going to put us out of our misery and tell us your new name??[blink]

Maybe we should start a thread of wot names we would like to give other posters.... I can think of a few choice ones , but I just know it would go down hill very fast[Www]

[/quote]

[:D][:D][:D]      When will this decision be made then ..........New Years Eve?

[quote user="Pads"]

So when are you going to put us out of our misery and tell us your new name??[blink][/quote]

Well I'm sorry to say that I have not had much inspiration from suggestion so far, I'll give it another few hours and then probable end up calling my self 'Chipie 2'!!

[quote user="Pads"]

[/quote]

Go on dare you [6]

Well I'm sorry to say that I have not had much inspiration from suggestion so far, I'll give it another few hours and then probable end up calling my self 'Chipie 2'

Well I bet that took some thinking about.      ShropDor is the best then you can be a ShropDor in France or England and when you hold the door of a shop open (being very courteous) people will say "thankyou ShropDor"

[quote user="Pads"]

How about cute little furry face?

or Monkey chops

sweetpea

dollypegs

babyface

poppet

monkey face

or Oi you

[/quote]

Do points make prizes?        Do you know what time we can expect the announcement?[Www]

[quote user="Meg "]
Hey how about chip chop?!!

[:D]
[/quote]

Actually that was my nick name for my pony, his name was Boston Blue Chip [:(] and that's why I don't really want to keep being reminded of him, its all to sad at the moment.

I'm trying to look on the bright side, but all I keep seeing is his little trusting face.

[quote user="Chipie But not for long"]

[quote user="Meg "]

[/quote]

Actually that was my nick name for my pony, his name was Boston Blue Chip [:(] and that's why I don't really want to keep being reminded of him, its all to sad at the moment.

I'm trying to look on the bright side, but all I keep seeing is his little trusting face.

[/quote]

Ok...........serious now...........Premiere ZeroHuit

[quote user="Chipie But not for long"][quote user="Marton"]

Announcement........BBC / ITV / SKY / Euro News ........which?

[/quote]

[6]  [:-))][:-))]

[/quote]

Aw!  go on ......make it ShropDor......next year you can be Premiere Zero Neuf

[quote user="Meg "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

OOOOOPPPPPs. I'll get my coat.

You can have my name if you want?

[quote user="Meg "]
OOOOOPPPPPs. I'll get my coat.

You can have my name if you want?
[/quote]

Don't worry about it Meg [:)] This Thread was supposed to be light hearted and fun.

I'm going to go away and think, then come back with a few of my own.

[/quote]

It IS lighthearted and fun.......when can we expect closure then (its the 3rd tomorrow).

Hi everyone

Sorry to be so long winded about this , but its an important decision a new user name[Www]

Well it was extremely hard to chose out of all the wonderful suggestions [:)]

But in the end I  chose 'Jacqui Too', adding the 'Too' because there is already a 'Jacqui'

Thank you all for your help