My screen has gone blue

Kitty

[quote user="Cathy"]

What button do I click to get it back to normal?  Does anyone know?

[/quote]

You wish..................[:)]

From what you've described Cathy I would guess that you have some keys trapped and making permanent contact on your keyboard. Try turning it upside down and smack it with your hand (not too hard) then try switching back on. Sometimes just running your hand over the keyboard is enough to free them off.

If that doesn't work borrow another keyboard to try.

If its a laptop don't smack it.

Thanks for trying to help, BB.  Meanwhile, I'm trying hard not to smack anything...... [:D]

It's not the laptop, fortunately.  It's a separate keyboard and screen that I plug into my laptop to make my life easier.  I've tried switching off etc.  Hey ho.  Your poppy logo is a black smudge, which is a shame because I prefer it to your usual bike.

Life in blue....

Oddly enough I lost Red on Saturday and therefore had a screen of Blues Greens and Blacks. Unkink the cable from the PC to the Screen. Check the connector is well into the socket and as a last resort unplug and open up the PC and check the graphics card is well seated on the mother board. I would try the screen on another PC and another screen on this PC before doing that though. 

[quote user="Anton Redman"]........................ and as a last resort unplug and open up the PC and check the graphics card is well seated on the mother board.

[/quote]

Just a small point, Its a laptop Anton and I wouldn't recommend anyone try to open up a laptop without a good deal of knowledge or experience.

Done.  Back to normal.  It was the cable connection between the screen and laptop.  Such a relief.  I thought that I was having a virus attack because three times this week, my firewall has told me of an attack and switched to offline.

Thanks BB and Anton...