Was reminded of CooperLola today

PaulT

One for the old hands.

Just been and seen Le Mans 66 at the cinema. Coming home reminded me of the missed CooperLola and her love of Le Mans. And of her world tour, well, French tour at which a few meals were arranged with members of the forum. It was a pleasure to meet her and a few who are still on this forum at one of the meals.

Paul, such a nice reminder of our group get-together on Coops’ Itchy Feet Tour. It was such a pleasant day, a lovely group meal and then some of us went on to delicious cakes and more chat at Rose and Grey Man's house.

I used the search function recently and there Deb was, replying helpfully to someone’s post, I bless her when that happens, such an endlessly helpful, interesting and brave lady. This forum was the poorer when she died.

I think of her surprisingly often when "war" breaks out on the forum![:)]  I think, if Coops were about, what would be her stance on this?  And how she would set out a position in her own inimitable to which everybody would more or less agree and peace would descend once more.

She was just such a special person and you could always have a laugh with her.

Just also want to say salut to all those at the lunch in the Dordogne[kiss]