Still don't have an answer ...

Mpprh

Hi

The day the new software was launched, I said : " Can't see view posts since your last visit".

Someone replied and said click on "not read". Thing is if I see a question on rare poultry breeds in Brittany - I don't click. Not this time or next time, and certainly not the time after that.

OK, I may be a bit unusual : I don't want any email responses - I've got enough of those !

Is there something I've missed ? It is a standard option and standard on pretty well all of the "off the shelf forums", including my own.

It is sad, since I'm coming to the decision that LF forum is becoming too difficult to visit.

Peter

Someone suggested the active button and that's better than "not read"but you still have to check the dates to see where to stop. I've realised that I've been posting less since the forum change. I don't know if it's to do with not being able to choose "post since last visit" or not. But if I've got a couple of free minutes I'm less likely to come here and check if there's been any new messages, it seems more of a hassle than before.