I have been fiddling about with XP on the laptop on which I could not see the Control Panel, although everything else seems to be working.

I just sent an email to someone about their posting and up popped this screen showing my emails sent and all the Control panel.

So although it still does not come up when I access the forum, if I just log in as normal and  then type profile.aspx after instantforum/ in the address bar I have access to everything.

Shouldn't have to do that but at least it works for me, try it.

[quote]Doesn't work for me - I go into my profile, control panel, choose to have font control etc. and then nothing happens. Have tried in both IE and Safari.[/quote]

Dick,

When you want to change the font you have to type first and then highlight the text, then you can choose the font and size.

Hope it works for you! As you can see it does for me.

[quote]Jill Thanks for that - now works for me too! Can you seen the names of the posters? I can't if you have a tip there I would be most grateful Deby[/quote]

Deby,

Sorry haven't solved that one yet but you can access almost everything else using the info. below.

In the address bar after instantforum/ type in the relevant heading

ie: instantforum/profile.aspx for profile - /members.aspx for list of members - /customize.aspx for forum settings - /logon.aspx for home page 

[quote]Doesn't work for me - I go into my profile, control panel, choose to have font control etc. and then nothing happens. Have tried in both IE and Safari.[/quote]

Dick,

Have you tried it yet?