'Swissbarry' back to Front?

Piprob

It is heartening to notice someone 'nearly new' is now masquerading as Swissbarry - (see 'I'm having a bad day'). While it can't be the real Swissbarry (everyone knows Swissbarry could never be termed 'Newbie'), as far as I am concerned, this imposter has already mastered the Swissbarry sense of humour. In fact, at this rate, it will not be too long before he is better than the original.

I've wondered where the real Swissbarry went. I'm sure he completely underestimated the affects of his disappearance on this site - the wholesale sense of humour failure that followed almost immediately. It's great to see him back in the Living France trenches, a veteran figure in the fight for truth and the Republic - even if he is counterfeit!

A real test might be - can he yoddle? 

I'm not sure that this is Swissbarry at all. I know that he could have left the planet during the software changeover and re-emerged in a new body with no prior postings as this happened to me.

But, I do know that all his postings used to be at least two feet long and this one is far too short, although mildly amusing.

Perhaps he will let us know?