Words?

My dear Forum,

Why is it that we can not use words that are in common French usage and are NOT accepted as being rude in any way. I speak of nothing other than the word M.E.R.D.E. which if I smelled out correctly your system would blank it, not even using the correct number of *****s.

Your magazines France, Living France and French Property News all advertise the book of this name for sale. How come it isn't also blanked out? We bought the book 'Merde' from you and now the updated version is, I believe 'The Complete Merde' is for sale!!!!!

Please use one set of rules for all.

John.

Am I seeing double?  I thought I'd already posted on this thread.  I want to say it's also very unfair that I mentioned 'pussy' in a perfectly innocent context in relation to Mrs Slocombe's cat and got asterisked.  But seriously, as demonstrated here 'p u s s y' it's so easy to get around it makes you wonder why the software is activated at all.

Hi Cassis, you may have been seeing trebbbbil 'cause I put it on 3 threadz just to make sure that SOMEONE saw it!! On the 3rd on it came up and told me that duplicate posts were not allowed. I didn't have the heart to tell the daft boggur that this was the thurd, sorry thiurd, oh sod it, three of them....

If James is as quick as he normally is then he will have picked up on at least one of the threads and done the deed?

John.