fosse septique and bio-tex

chocccie

I have always taken the attitude that a fosse is big and pretty full of liquid.  Thus, small quantities of anything will very quickly get very diluted.  I suppose it depends on how often and how much of the chemicals you use.  I suppose some people are obsessive cleaners and are forever pouring bleaches down their toilets - and it would then be important to make sure its absolutely "fosse safe".  However, little occasionally never worries me.  I believe they are pretty robust things if you behave sensibly.  However, I generally don't like using more chemical stuff than I have to.

Some people do seem to continually worry about their fosses - better things to get concerned about in life.  I just get on with my life and the fosse seems to get on with its life.  I don't even bother with the fosse stuff you buy that you throw down the toilet to "re-activate" or "keep it going".  It seems to get on OK without them.

That said I cannot say "you are fine with xxx".  Just for me I've never worried and never had problems.

Ian

EDIT: Sorry, ignore the above as I do not KNOW the answer.