Packing Cases

LuBeeLu

Hi

Not quite sure where to post this request ..!!

Does anyone know where to buy "Packing Cases" and rolls of "Bubble Wrap" ...??

We are between Villeneuve-sur-lot --- Agen in the Lot-et-Garonne (Dept 47)

Shops or web addresses.

Yes .. Packing up ... but only putting into storage for the time being.

Hoping to find a new place to be "Guardians" of from April 09

If you know of anyone who is looking for a "Guardian" please pm.

Regards

V

There's a place in Agen, well Boe edge of town shopping thingy now I can't think what it's called but its next to Jardinland ( not the Carrefor side but on the road) and theres a Baby shop next door to it, they have everything you need , cartons, bubble wrap tape etc, we got everything we need to pack up from there, just need to think what its called , it is a Chain oh bl**dy H**8 what is it called[8-)]

[quote user="Babbles"]There's a place in Agen, well Boe edge of town shopping thingy now I can't think what it's called but its next to Jardinland ( not the Carrefor side but on the road) and theres a Baby shop next door to it, they have everything you need , cartons, bubble wrap tape etc, we got everything we need to pack up from there, just need to think what its called , it is a Chain oh bl**dy H**8 what is it called[8-)][/quote]

"RETIF"..... Went to have a quick look to compare prices with web address ...... Looks like they have everything and more but you need to be a Trader ..!!

Yep thats it,I got as far as remember ing it started with an R!. I gave the name of the guy who is storing our stuff, if you want I can pm you with his name, if you give them that and pay cash its not a problem, sorry I completely forgot that I had to give a business name, only worth it if it is cheaper and easier than the t'internet, least my directions were ok[;-)]