Can I just say a big thank you to everyone....

...who has either answered some of my simplistic queries directly or who has posted other information I can glean through the search function.

Through my holiday home search, purchase and current settling in I know that on this site I have been able to find answers and support where I was having difficulties or even just wanted a second opinion.  With a decent agent and good support from here, I was confident that I knew exactly what to expect all along the way, avoided obvious pitfalls and everything worked our very smoothly.

Based upon prior form, I know I am unlikely to visit this site in future anywhere so frequently as I do now as the novelty dies down and I overcome the things I am coming up against for the first time.

However, as I gain more experience I hope I will be able to pass this on to others just as many of you have passed stuff on to me.

Thank you again.

[quote user="Stan Streason"]

Based upon prior form, I know I am unlikely to visit this site in future anywhere so frequently as I do now as the novelty dies down and I overcome the things I am coming up against for the first time.

[/quote]

There is no escape from the [6]"FORUM"[6]

[:D]

Glad to help, it was nothing, no really I did nothing.