Static Mobile Home Valeting Service

I never knew such an 'animal' existed. I did a google and there are one or two (literally) in the whole of the UK (I tried there because I don't know what you would call them in France). I wonder if you wouldn't be better off looking for somebody who cleans houses etc unless there is something on a mobile home that is special which a house does not have. If its on a campsite you might ask at the office about cleaners.

If you're letting your mobile home through the campsite, pre- and post-stay cleaning should be part of the service. Past experience has shown that it doesn't always get done, though.

I've seen it offered to holidaymakers as an option at €30 to €40 for private bookings.

This doesn't include external cleaning or the proper "deep" clean you need to do at the start of the season, when the van's been idle over winter. Best to tackle that yourself, if you're able to - that way you can see if any minor repairs or adjustments are needed. A third party won't do it to your satisfaction anyway. They won't remove the abandonded wasps nest that you'll find in the vent or skylight either!