interesting question

law_mar

IT'S NEW.......... IT'S EXCITING............IT'S...........

16 ways to jump straight into a forum dedicated specifically to all things FRENCH, including:

****Learn how to make your first posting completely irrelevant to the forum content;

****Hone your interpersonal skills by calling them "guys";

****Post a link to an American website selling an obscure US orientated product which no-one on the forum is likely to be remotely interested in;

****Comment on the trustworthy of some undefined person one who's not yet in the profession when the product appears to be actually targeted towards existing legal professionals;

Yes, you too can confuse everyone for only $19.99.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Stiras - why not try again, but this time with a straight forward hello. [:)]

Nick - you responded to someone on TotalFrance just now who, in their first post, is sending TF members off to a site to sign an anti-foxhunting campaign... a petition which closed in 2003, not to mention the subsequent ban. Now we have a new member here who, also in his first post, sends people off to some irrelevant US legal website.

Someone with a bit too much time on their hands and too little brain in their head, I think. Though why they'd be targeting French living forums... [8-)][blink]

• 2 weeks later...

[quote user="pads"]I know im new to chat rooms BUT WOT??????????????????????? do even you lot know what you are talking about or have i missed a good joke here?[/quote]

Two points, really:

One - this is not a chat room.  It's a forum for the exchange of information and experience concerning living in France.  You can confirm this by having a quick look at the forum title. Unlike chat rooms where messages are generally transient, on this forum your posts (and indiscretions) stay on indefinitely

Two - I don't understand what you are trying to say.

[quote user="pads"]I know im new to chat rooms BUT WOT??????????????????????? do even you lot know what you are talking about or have i missed a good joke here?[/quote]

Do you really live in Montage Noir?

O.K sorry guys yes im new to Forums/ (never been on/in a chat room in my life) thought they were the same thing, but then im just a woman!!!!!!!and im new to computers/france/and the Montage Noir, is there any thing else I got wrong? but thats why im here to learn! so give an old woman a bit of credit. I did get up this morning and sign on....................... god is it time for that glass of wine yet?