Roland Garros showdown.....

mint

Er.....perhaps I should have written "show down" (TWO words) as it is increasingly looking like being postponed [+o(]

The last time it was postponed (until the Tuesday) was in 1973!

Just goes to show how rubbishy the weather has been lately [:(]

I feel sorry for Djoko and Nadal as it must be very terrible when you have psyched yourself up to go out there and win a match.

Bad enough of a disappointment for me....and I'm only watching on the telly!

I changed horses half way through the match because of something that happened.

Initially, I was supporting Nadal, possibly because he is better-looking. [;-)]  But then Djokovic conceded a point to Nadal on a dodgy line decision.  Very sportsmanlike.  Even the commentator said that one is taught by trainers never to concede a point.  So I started supporting Djok from that moment (in the second or third set).

I also thought that Djok's on-court words at the end of the match were very sporting - he said that Nadal was the better player on the day.  Not many players would concede that in front of thousands.

So at Wimbledon, I shall definitely be routing for Djokovic.  He isn't that bad looking either...  [;-)][;-)]

P.S. A note to Djokovic - the black socks and white trainers make you look as if you have turned up to play in the local park.  White socks next time please... [:D][:D]  (Let's see if he listens to me...)

But, Kitty, didn't you see him throw his racquet and BROKE his seat which had to be replaced?

Or do you think that Perrier PAID him to break the seat in order to get their name nice and big and clear on the TV?[:D]