Chancer AND Hoddy

I realise that you Hoddy, could reply as a mod on the employment thread, but Chancer you couldn't because no one ever could. THAT is just the way it has always been.

People advertise jobs and the rest is done via pm and email.

GG, are you missing a "not" or two?

Do you mean "not only can the new member NOT receive......." etc,

No reply button?  That's a new malfunction then?

Undoubtedly I too observed some strange, subtle and not so subtle changes on the site yesterday.  Another of those famed "glitches" then? 

You're right, Mint - must be the thought of more 30+C temperatures from today affecting my brain!

Not only can the new member NOT receive a reply due to there being no 'reply' button, nor can anyone add to Chancer's thread as neither his post nor Noddy's have reply buttons.

[quote user="Gardengirl "]You're right, Mint - must be the thought of more 30+C temperatures from today affecting my brain!

Not only can the new member NOT receive a reply due to there being no 'reply' button, nor can anyone add to Chancer's thread as neither his post nor Noddy's have reply buttons.[/quote]

GG, how you have made me laugh...........and on a day when I needed to laugh!

Now poor old Hoddy is called Noddy?[:D][:D][:D]

<

Now poor old Hoddy is called Noddy? (edited to get rid of the lines of gobbledygook due to the 3 smiley faces)

Oh dear, I'm definitely not working right just now! I hope I'll improve when we get back to cooler climes next week!

Anyway, Mint, I' sorry to hear you needed a laugh, but glad I coukd help!

Sorry Hoddy, no offence meant.

I heard part of an interview this morning on the Today programme about puzzles for those with/starting with dementia. In order to make puzzles helpful to the brain/memory less boring, a whizz who makes/writes computer games has been working with dementia experts to make them more like game shows. The free app should be available fairly soon. It sounds as though it would be very useful - unfortunately I'm not a fan of game shows - yet! ?