Problems contacting tv shopping channel known for quality, value, choice....

chessie

jDoes anyone have a phone number which can be used by those phoning from outside the UK for this on-line tv shopping channel known for it's 'quality, value etc' ?

All e-mails to them are bounced back by 'orange'; can't get through on the 0800 number, and there's no alternative phone numbers given anywhere.

Help..... please !!

Thanks - Chessie

I think "quality, value, choice" in the title gives you the three letters, Monsieur Banane.

;-)

ÉDIT

To the OP:

I just googled the company name, and "Liverpool" - where it seems to be based, and up ca,e the following number, which might be worth a try

0151 551 2500

I'd try the number for their French operation. I'm sure they'll have a useable UK number:

NOTRE SERVICE CLIENTS

Appel gratuit depuis la France et la Corse

0800 29 22 22 (de 8h à 22h 7j/7)

I've used QVC many times over the years and their customer service is top-notch. Nothing to do with Littlewoods. It's a massive organisation founded in the US. Hope this number works for you.

Thank you AlRogers - that's superb information, might well do the trick - thank you for suggesting that tactic.

Agree with you about QVC - except for this wretched 'hiccup'.

To those who were puzzled by my post heading - had to do it that way otherwise, I thought, it might be considered 'advertising'... so used their slogan which I had just assumed, wrongly, that most would know.

Thanks for help

Happy Christmas everyone - Chessie