Ferrysavers arrgghhh!

What s stupid site is www.ferrysavers.com! Tried to book a crossing for this coming w/e - at the start it gave me loads of times etc which I selected then it is not until Ive actually given over my card number that it tells me that the selected crossings I've chosen are not available but that they will automatically book me on the next available one which wasn't to the next day! I therefore had to phone them up to cancel what they had done and reclaim my money!

What a waste of time!

Dale

That's unfortunate. I have used the site at least 6+ times now and had no problems. And its so cheap! About a month a go I booked a one way Dover-Calais crossing for 25.00 and then I needed to change the crossing date and time but I was very busy and forgot to do it until the last minute. I rang them up and they let me change the booking even though I rang after the sailing time and they didn't charge me an extra charge for changing the booking. SUPERB!!

The crossings are excellent, an hour or less, plenty of seats plus food and drinks if you are so inclined.