Euro tunnel

Springer

Hi, looking to try the tunnel in a couple of weeks and need some advice.

Whats the best way of booking ? I've looked at the website and the quotes I'm

getting are around £300. Should I leave it until the last minute and phone?

What are the cheapest days and times for traveling (I certainly don't mind traveling through the night)

This is all for 1 week in September and does seem a little steep.

Regards John

If you are a property owner and plan to travel more than 5 times a year then you are probably best off joining their Property Owners Club. If not they are currently doing an offer of £98 for a return if you travel out after 5pm and travel back before 11am. There is a link to the offer on the "passenger travel" page of the web site.

Best Regards

Alan.

Hi - I was aiming to join the Eurotunnel Property Owners Club  and even  downloaded the application form a couple of days ago - but went on their website today to check the terms and conditions only to find the scheme is finishing on the 28th Feb 2005 - to be replaced by a 'better value for money' scheme.

Paul 

All very mysterious. My membership is due for renewal this month and I was just about to request 8 tickets. Do I believe the "better value for money" promise or should I book my tickets now. Call me a cynic if you like but I just don't believe the hype ans suspect that the good times are over re the Property Owners Club. If so then more fool them as I travelled Eurotunnel at least 15 times a year as a result of the PoC prices and sometimes much more. Is this another boost for Speedferries? If anyone gets any news of the new schemes then I would be very interested.

Best Regards

Alan.