Directions to Rochefort airport.

Mbt

I have to take my daughter to Rochefort airport next week, can anyone please give me directions from the A837. The Ryanair desk at La Rochelle were unable to help..surprise!

I will be driving from the Cognac area.

Thanks

Unable to help you directly Mbt, but I posed an identical question seeking help approaching Rochefort Airport from the North. I have to say that the clarity of signing the airport from that direction was quite simply magnificent. I'm not totally au fait with how you arrive in Rochefort from Cognac, it's many years since I travelled that route, but certainly from Rochefort Centre, you require direction Royan, D733 I think, and if signage is anything like as good as from Northern approach, you can't go wrong. I'll be there myself for Weds. flight, if I'm right, I'll take a small rouge, If you've had hassle, I'll buy you a large Cognac.

chouan

[quote]Unable to help you directly Mbt, but I posed an identical question seeking help approaching Rochefort Airport from the North. I have to say that the clarity of signing the airport from that direction ...[/quote]

We'll be there on Wednesday too,collecting daughter.No idea where the airport is but I saw on a map it's south of Rochefort so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and will have a go at the Saujon road ,looking out for signs as we go.