Eurotunnel Probs Sunday13th

leray

Has anybody else experienced problems at the tunnel today. I came back Friday night no problems, my sister just phoned me from the Check in at Calais, and it seems our property owners fully flexible tickets are not as fully flexible as they used to be. We used to be able to turn up and be put on the next available train, my sister has got to wait for 3 hours as Frequent Travellers are taking priority. This means she ill be allowed on a train 2 hours earlier than booked. One chap who was late by 1 hours and missed his 2 o/clock train has got to wait till 22.00hrs!!

However the car park is half full, the centre is empty except for people being held up, and the 'duty free' has no customers (no points, no customers) even the check in staff are refusing to speak english and are being a bit bolshi this afternoon. I haven't seen the score but did France lose the rugby today.

Does anyone know what's going on, or have a clue, I know there is going to be another meeting this month with the banks regarding the future and finances.....

elaine