P&O cut price fares

Saw an item on BBC South East at lunchtime about P&O cutting their Dover/Calais prices "to compete with low cost airlines" - their man did not mention Speedferries! I think they were talking about a £60 fare booked in advance by internet........ Interesting - after they said they wouldn't get into the cut price game.

Graham

I thought I would check a booking on Dover-Calais I made with P&O using their early booking fares in early January, which in order to keep the costs down meant using outward ferries after 2pm and return before 2pm. I have just done a price check travelling at the time I wish and the fare has been reduced to £60 return a saving of £32. I will be on the phone tomorrow for a refund and also thank you Speedferries, you are certainly now forcing a fares war.

Baz

Update on my above posting Dover - Calais  

P&O has allowed me to cancel my original Early booking fare with a complete refund  and no admendment charges and rebook on the new fares structure. Not only did I get this new booking at £60 return but I am now also able to travel at Peak time crossings.

Baz