B** F**

No this was not meant to be swearing but I have just contacted them with my property owners card and I am swearing now.  Apparently I cannot get the 24 hour return to take a van over as it is 1 metre too long but I can pay for a 5 day return at three times the price and come back in 24 hours!!!!  expletive expletive expletive.

And as for the five day return, what is the point of that. Today, they tell me it is not a special offer for a five day return, just normal price, so why is it called a five day return.  Am I missing something??

I did notice what used to be very helpful polite persons now huffing and puffing because I made them tell me something twice - only because it was not the first time I had called them about this 24 hour crossing and nobody mentioned maximum lengths until I had secured the van and it was too late. *****|||||!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else spend hours on the phone doing this????

Georgina

Not hours on the phone, hours on the internet.  Just had to pay £30 for a single foot passenger fare (an increase of £7 on last month).  If I'd booked on BF French site it would have been 56 euros.  At the same time for 86 euros, I've booked a 3 day return from Le Havre for husband, myself and car. A complete no-brainer.  I'm beginning to think BF have got a death wish.  They certainly don't seem to want the business.

Well the whole point of the property owners club is what? Obviously you are going to bring in much more business.  They should do their best to encourage this, but I don't class this as encouragement.  So what I get a free cabin at the time that I don't actually need one.

Georgina