B.F.Special for collecting children?

Gastines

Anyone know about a special fare that B.F. are supposed to do for the collection of children/grandchildren from UK? Chap I spoke to today mentioned something about some deal for Grandparents to go to UK for up to 48hrs and same on return. I quite often get the wrong end of the stick and may have done so yet again.

Regards.B&B St.Malo

• 2 weeks later...

B.F offer a cheap crossing for which you may not be on land for more than ( I beleive ) 29 hrs, I use this a lot to go to my house in the Vendee, I get the 20:30 friday from p/mth arrive St Malo 07:00ish, I am at the house apprx 11:30 and then I have got untill 10:30 sunday morning to get to St Malo, not much time in France but enough to do some small jobs like fitting carpets , fixing roof leaks , tiling cooker surrounds, what else has she got me to do ...........................................

The cost of this last time on my own without a cabin was £ 54:00 return with a cabin was apprx £74:00 , I think that is execellent value , unfortuanatley I beleive that this offer stops May untill Sept for obvious reasons .

Look on their Web on special offers or phone them

Keith.P.