SatNav - Navman iCN530 offer - with France street level mapping

I know sat nav devices have been discussed on here before and one of the issues was the lack of decent France/Europe mapping with many low priced devices.  Also, maybe those of you still predominately UK based have signed up with www.pipelinecard.org hoping they will negotiate a discount deal with a UK petrol supplier and are still waiting? However, they have negotiated a very good deal  - with Navman a leading supplier of in car sat nav devices.

Follow the link below link and you can save circa £60 on the new Navman iCN530 - £239 i
nstead of £299.

You get free delivery (normally £14.95) and free European maps on CD (normally £90) - I  have received my bundle and can confirm it includes street level mapping for UK & France plus Spain, Andorra, Italy, Luxembourg, Germany, Belguim, Switzerland, Netherlands, Denmark, Austria, Finland, Norway, Portugal,  Eire, Sweden.

Orders should be placed directly with Navman at http://www.navmanstores.com/pipeline  before the end of June.

I have a 2001 year Renault Scenic with a antithermique windscreen which can stop GPS signals reaching a sat nav device but the iCN530 works fine. It also comes with a USB lead to sync the maps from CD to the device - all you will need extra is a SD memory card to load the european maps - these are really cheap to buy now - try looking on ebay.

With the summer vacances fast approaching and (if like les Spencer-Jouets) you have a hard to find location to get to (in our case in la Auvergne profounde en aout)  this offer my be just what you are looking for.

If anyone has any qiuestions about the device please ask.

Andy