Any news on the Brive link road A 20 to N89?

Hi, unless I am totally confused I am sure we have taken this quite a few times. The first time I believe it was well over a year ago! The section that bypasses Terrasson has only been finished for approximately six months I believe, but the by-pass of Brive has been there for a while.

[quote user="WJT"]Hi, unless I am totally confused I am sure we have taken this quite a few times. The first time I believe it was well over a year ago! The section that bypasses Terrasson has only been finished for approximately six months I believe, but the by-pass of Brive has been there for a while.[/quote]

Thank you both for your replies:

Babcock: sounds like it not going to be open for September then!

WJT : I think you have the wrong piece of the 89, you are thinking of the new A89 that joins the two ends of the A89 together and yes I know about that one, I travelled on it last march and was expecting to get off and trudge through Terrasson but was amazed it was open as I had not heard it was.

The new piece of road I am referring to is the N89 running east from the A20 north of Brive and should cut out going straight through the town.

Thank you both anyway looks like I'll have to wait[:)]