Changing Ryanair Booking

seb47

I have tried to find the answer to this question on the Forum and Ryanair website but with no luck. I want to add checked in baggage and change the return leg of our flight from Stansted. Does anyone know what costs will be incurred? Originally the return leg cost 74 Euros (excl baggage) for the 2 of us. The return flight will now cost about £100 at todays price. Should we just write off the original return leg and start again?

Pete

Easy peasy.

Go to www.ryanair.com

Look on the upper left hand side of the webpage. Find and click on "Manage my booking"

Enter the details of your booking. Scroll down to the bottom of the webpage and select "add bags ..."

Click on "select and continue"

You will not have to pay the difference in the flight prices, but just the bag charge plus airport check-in charge (note that the latter applies to ALL the passengers on the booking, so you may be as well to pay for and take 2 bags if there are 2 of you on the same booking).

Regards

Pickles

Many thanks Pickles. I have now added one checked in bag at a cost of 60 Euros including card fee. I have also re arranged the return flight - total cost 47.50 Euros. No comment about the overall cost - it's still a much cheaper return flight for 2 than in the "old days" before Mr O'Leary.

Thank goodness that is all over - we can look forward to the holiday now!

Pete

I just realised that you mentioned changing the return leg - I had ignored that for some reason. What I meant to say was that if you were just adding bags then that would not require you to pay today's price for the flight. If you change one leg of the flight, then you pay the difference between the flight prices, plus the alteration fee per passenger.

Regards

Pickles