B & B or self-catering near Nantes

mint

What, nobody knows of any place and nobody with a B & B or small hotel wants to take us in?

That's a bit heartless, isn't it?  I promise we are very well-behaved and that's just talking about the dog!

Look, how am I going to go view houses, husband and dog in tow, if no one is prepared to help?

My neighbour stayed at a complex near Nantes indeed near the coast. You can rent a room by the night or an apartment. It has a first class restaurant and its own potager and everything they grow is bio.

Will ask him when I see him but not sure when that is likely to be.

They have two dogs and not a problem.

Moving Sweet 17?

Thanks for that, Benjamin.  But, OH doesn't eat meat and I have been unable to eat meat since the grippe porcine last June.....[+o(]

Don't know why because I have always loved eating meat..........just find it unappetising and indigestible.

This is a sad thing but I haven't dared tell Dog because he'd insist that it's the best thing that's ever happened to me in my life!

On the contrary, Renaud, it's OK and I am getting to be quite an inventive cook.

I did so enjoy meat and I hope I shall want to eat it again.  That flu seems to have done something to my appetite.  It's very strange, just don't seem to want to eat it.

In the meantime, I am getting leaner and meaner...........[;-)]