Trouble Remembering Genders?

Prof de francais

Salut!

I've just finished the second part of rather wordy description of how I get students to remember genders more easily - far more easily actually! It's unorthodox, whacky even, but if you French genders are frustrating you, check outthe last 2 or 3 posts on my weblog (button below!). Sorry, can't post them here as they are rather long, and what's more, I am unwilling to surrender copyright to them as I might use parts of them for my up-and-coming book on learning languages.

[quote user="Prof de francais"]

Free trial? Where? Did I miss something? I'm not that generous! ;-)

[/quote]

[:D]  I do apologise - I thought you were connected in some way with the advert at the top of the Blog page for www.primaryschoolmfl.com/french.html

[quote user="pads"]

You missed the T out of the in the fifth line[:)]

learning french at the mo, It was very good [:)]

[/quote]

Pads!!!!

I am astonished at you. Up until I asked if you had capitelz on your key bored you alwayz used lower kase karikterz... Now you found the shift key!! Amazing  [:P].

I ave not looked at the site, but I will, soon...

John.

P.S. SeeyasoonPadsforacoffee!! (not realy hijakin the fred)

[quote user="Cassis"][quote user="Prof de francais"]

Free trial? Where? Did I miss something? I'm not that generous! ;-)

[/quote]

[:D]  I do apologise - I thought you were connected in some way with the advert at the top of the Blog page for www.primaryschoolmfl.com/french.html
[/quote]

Cassis, really, didn't you notice that the Prof has posted several times before, and with some very useful information? Shame on you for being so suspicious![:P][:)]