Foil flan cases

It's that time of year when I can't keep up with the fruit in the garden.  OH likes individual fruit things, usually cooked in ramekins but using ceramic ones all the time is a bit awkward, especially freezing them when cooled.

Does anybody know a supplier/place to buy foil ramekins rather that flan dishes - I'm using the foil snail dishes with the dimples levelled out for two/three person clafoutis/flans etc but would prefer the single serving ones?

TIA

If you don't find any foil ramekins, how about lining your ceramic ones with foil, cooking your goodies, cooling then freezing the whole thing and then  flipping out the foil covered desert and recovering your ceramic dish for the next batch.  Sorry if I am telling my grandmother how to suck eggs.[Www]

Miggimeggi, many thanks for the idea, no, not teaching grannier anything and it sounds like a good idea.

My other idea was to buy a couple of those flexible muffin moulds, make the ramekin size things in them and then turn them out into recycled ice cream containers.  But it still leaves the how to freeze them and in what question.

Hi,

Well, so long as your ramekins will go in the freezer you freeze the food inside the foil lined ramekin , when it is frozen you remove it from the ramekin but still wrapped in the foil.  It is now frozen and in a container of foil, just not as strong as the purpose made jobs.  Pop it/them into a plastic bag and back into the freezer.  When you want to serve them, strip off the foil and chuck away and they are ready shaped  and sized to go back into the ramekins for reheating or whatever.  Works for me![:D]

Anne