Bacon and sausages - the real deal

Tony F Dordogne

I'm posting this, not because of any commercial interest in the business, just because I'm a very satisfied customer.

Was off helping chums in their garden today who are Brits, living in France, properly registered as farmers.  They have a piggery in which they raise the old and rare UK breeds, which they then process into pork, bacon, sausages or sell as pork.

The farm is 100% organic, the pigs live as they should, they're not fed pig nuts or anything similar, no growth hormones and the pigs are not bumped off until they're substantially older than industrially raised pigs.

The gammon steaks and bacon are just the best I've ever eaten and the sausages, made the old fashioned way, proper skins etc, are just superb.

Happy to pass on details, as I said at the top, no business interest here, just a very satisfied customer - they don't deliver and don't do postal, but if anybody fancies an incursion into 24, easy to get to.

For those further north, there is another supplier of excellent sausages, bacon etc made in France, in the traditional British way. They are in 50 (near to 61 and 53). Because of demand they are currently investigating delivery companies who may be able to deliver semi-perishable foodstuffs such as these through the rest of France.