Passport / Id Card / destitution

Nico972

Hi,

I need some serious help / advice.

I have been here for almost 3 years now, and god knows how hard it is to live here when you're a student on your own, away from your family and not helped or supported by anyone.

My identification papers were stolen a while ago now. Moreover I have lost my job and been forced to move out.

I have since tried to book an appointment online many times but it would ask me Registration number

Passport number

French identity card number which I don't even have / not alone the money to afford a new one. I decided to physically see someone and try to book an appointment and been refused many times and not even heard because I didn't book an appointment.

Most jobs require an identification whatsoever, and I need a job to afford the passport, and I need the passport to either get the job or even leave the country.

My question is : Is there any possible way I can either of those identification free of charge from the embassy? Being a destitute frenchman? Or have it done then pay it when I can? or anything? I've really tried everything

Thanks for reading me !

Looking forward to reading your advice !!

Nico x