Sunday Sunday

socket

Just got back , late decision just felt like a rideout . So down tools and away , 150 kms ended up around Cognac . Anyone else went out ? How's the new seat Winegum , comfortable ? or are you still knitting a cover for it !  So Bugbear when's the next organized rideout ?

Regards socket

Hi Keith,

Day in today, Brian came round for lunch (New Zealand Lamb). Then we watched British Super Bike from Thruxton.

I am away, from Tuesday, for a week or so and then we have the trip to Verdun.

No reason for you or one of the boys to organise something.

Glad you had a good day

Regards

Gary.

[quote user="Bugbear"]You'll have to come and try our bit of river Craig, big Carp that take off like express trains.........................[/quote]

----------- Carp that take off like express trains , have you forgot , he rides a Buell . Have you not got something slower in there , like maybe a toothless , one fin pike suffering from advanced tail rot,  if you have then Craig might get lucky. [+o(]

[quote user="socket"]

[quote user="Bugbear"]You'll have to come and try our bit of river Craig, big Carp that take off like express trains.........................[/quote]

----------- Carp that take off like express trains , have you forgot , he rides a Buell . Have you not got something slower in there , like maybe a toothless , one fin pike suffering from advanced tail rot,  if you have then Craig might get lucky. [+o(]

[/quote]

Cheeky  you can go off people you know.  You'll be going to the theatre on your own next time if you carry on this way [:P]

[quote user="Buell Fool"]

Cheeky  you can go off people you know.  You'll be going to the theatre on your own next time if you carry on this way [:P]

[/quote]

---------- since this cultural thing took off , I've improved by leaps and bounds . The spitting , burping and passing of wind at the dinner table has virtually stopped , and I'm now eating with a spoon , ( knife and fork come later )  My wife is really impressed and reckons that if I continue at this rate of progress I'll be ready for both the Opera and a Honda Deauville by 2010 . -------- so , what do you think of that Sunshine ?    I'm sorry to hear that you have lapsed back into your old ways , going back to those " coarse " activities , like fishing

Regards     Lord  Socket    [:-))]