Hello from a new member.

Greetings all ! I ride a Triumph Thruxton. It was breathed on during my recent trip to soggy England, and now makes a proper bike noise. I have also taken off the nasty plastic bits and replaced them with ally. I spend about half the year here in wonderful Sarlat, Dordogne(shire) which is motorcycle heaven. The only thing I find lacking as a Londoner is a regular meet like say, " Ace cafe " , " Box Hill " or " High Beech". Anyone have similar ideas ? Always up for a ride out.

I'm sure Bob will be along soon, but in the mean time, hello! I'm in Belves, and I am still awaiting the health to fit my starter (Ducati Paso, split the engine cases to undo two screws!!).

I know that there's a clun that meets up in La Bugue on Friday evenings, but I don't know how often. A few Brit's go along.

Steve, Eddie is one of our riding group, but you would know that if you ever fitted the starter! We will turn up on your doorstep and fit it for you if you don't watch out.

Eddie, We'll do the trip to Bordeaux this next week and get a few others to come along with us if they want, Bill Parker is up for it, and so are another couple from the area. We'll discus what day on Sunday.

Nomad, Slickeddie, Jude and I will proably be going to Brieve on Thursday to find the Voxan dealer. For those that don't know, a Voxan is a 1000cc French made V twin. If you want to meet up then contact eiter of us.

Hi BobT - not there yet, moving the furnature over on the 25 July and back to the UK on the 31st July to finish my penance (had to work 6 months notice) but from early September we will be over permenantly Otherwise I/we would have popped over to Brive for sure.