Biking week away

Chief

Hi Folks.

Think i need a week away in the saddle.  I am looking for biking peeps, avec B&B room for rent, who would be interested in hosting me, and possibly showing me some of the off-the-beaten-track routes in their region.  No date set yet, but hoping to make it soon.  My intention will be to land in St. Malo and travel onwards from there.  Used to small and big mileages, so don't be afraid to send me your details. Prefer places that have secure parking for the bike.  While i enjoy a fast hoon around i am on this occasion looking for the culture vulture side of things. Pleasant ride out, lunch, visit something of interest, lots of piccies, pleasant ride back, BBQ, wine, etc.....oh and a good hoon around then at some point.....but essentially a relaxing time in the saddle.....cheers

• 2 months later...

Hi eddy.

Already been away.  Had fun and plenty of relaxation.  Also just got back from the Dutch MotoGP round at Assen, which was another great weekend (well almosr a week) away.  Next excursion is into Spain to try out my fledgling Spanish.....