Inks

Photowizard

Does anyone have advice on where I can buy Ink for my Canon S9000 printer.  Although I have seen the 'normal' range in Super U, I haven't seen Photo-Magenta or Photo-Cyan at all, and wonder whether I'll have to ask them to order it.  Also (not needed yet) inks for an Epson 7600.  In the UK I used Calumet or DC Systems.

Thanks

[quote user="Photowizard"]I'm right in the centre of Poitou-Charentes - in between Ruffec, Chef Boutonne and Melle.[/quote]

That's definately  not the centre of PC Photowizard..............................[:)]

www.internet-ink.co.uk are brilliant and do not charge for delivery to france.

Your machine ink is here.

Regards, from the centre of Poitou-Charentes...........................[:D][:D]

Was just doing that - they aren't Canon inks, but I tend to use that Printer just for quick stuff, and it is quite old now.  Prices look very keen, although they don't advertise the inks I want specifically apart from in a pack.  I could email them to see if they sell them individually.  I was just ploughing through 7 day shop - because at the moment our mail is still being forwarded by the PO, so anything light would be sent on if it was addressed to the old homestead!

Jeannie

They are not genuine manufacturers inks but I've used them for three years now and not had a single problem. I did a fade experiment with some photos and they lasted longer in sunlight than the genuine inks. I think they offer a money-back warranty, so they have got to be worth a try.

Gary.

Thanks Gary, I'll give them a try.  I haven't really sorted out everything yet - will get round to displaying my avatar in due course.  By the way, I've looked at a map, and I reckon I am pretty central - that is, if Vienne is part of PC?  About the only time I've used my camera since we've been out here is to take some 'snow' pictures.

Jeannie

Thanks for the link Gary. I have just ordered a set for our HP Photosmart 8250. They are about 2/3ds the price I have seen so far!! All I have to do now is to find a site that will send to France for DVD-Rs so I don't have to pay the ridiculous price that the French are willing to shell out. They are 1/4 the price in the U.K. The CDs are the same sort of thing.

Before anyone starts, I know that I came here to live and I should be prepaired to buy things here, but CDs/DVDs at the price here are a complete rip off and if I can get them that much cheaper from the U.K. then I would be stupid not to???