Diagnostic Reports

Tia

Hello

Can someone advise the procedure for diagnostic reports when selling a house.

My estate agent had aranged all the reports but I have since cancelled the exclusif mandat with them so not sure whether I can get a copy of them now. I actually paid for the water control one and they say they will forward that one. I havent paid for the others and I have been told that they are paid by the notaire (I assume they deduct this from any sale of the house).

I have now got someone interested in purchasing the house directly with me but they want to see the reports. Am I entitled to obtain these from estate agent or notaire or will I have to arrnage for these to be carried out again by myself.

Have the inspections actually been carried out?

If so, they will have cost money, and the agent ought to release the reports to you upon payment. If they haven't been carried out then get your own organised. Be aware that you can obtain the PPRI and PPRIF as part of the "dossier communal d'information des acquereurs et locataires de biens immobiliers sur les risques naturels et technologiques majeurs" for free on-line for many areas.

Hi

Yes they have been carried out but I have never been asked for payment or seen copies. I received a bill for the water one which I paid for and when I asked the estate agent do we need to pay for the others they said the notaire pays for them ??

I know I will have to pay for them one way or another but just wondered the easiest way to get a copy. I emailed the etstae agent and asked do I need to go direct to the notaire to obtain them and I never seem to get anyway only that they will email the water one which I havent actually seen yet.