Photo processing/developing

Help.
We are looking for somewhere that offers reasonably priced photo developing here in France. Perhaps we are working out the supermarket prices. But I make a 36 exposure film approx 10 to develop. Are there any mail order companies like in the UK.

My wife who is a keen photographer finds developing films in France very very expensive. She went on the net and asked Max Spielman to send her some envelopes so that she could send them back to the UK. Once their developed they will then send back and that is still cheaper than the supermarkets.

Good Luck

Paul

I am still in shock having recently been charged 21euros to have a 24 exposure, 35mm film developed and printed. I usually save films and have them processed in the UK but this had Christmas photos on and I just couldn't wait.
I can't for the life of me remember the name of the company (I think I've thrown their envelope thingy away) but they were just outside the entrance to Carrefour at Caen-Mondeville (14). It was a 1 hour service so I suppose I should have known better but I had folk memories of Tesco and their photo services! Needless to say prices were not prominently displayed- if at all - another warning sign.
I did get a "free" enlargement of one of my 24 photos - their choice - and I didn't want it. Just to add insult to injury, they tried the 'hard sell' by showing me how wonderful this enlargement looked in a vivid orange frame, which they wanted me to buy for an additional 15euros. Thankfully I had declined prior to discovering the cost of their service!
A cautionary tale; BEWARE!
Susannah

I use tripleprint... and post it back to the UK and get someone to forward it to me (actually I have a royal mail redirection service set up for all my magazines...)
www.tripleprint.com

A 36 expo is GBP3.29 plus GBP1.30 per film postage.. you get a free film and can have your photos put on Cd for GBP1.99

You can also email them your digital photos for them to print for you...

Wendy