Football tickets for Rennes

Sue56

My husband and son would like to go and watch Rennes play football. Does anyone know how I can get hold of some tickets?

I suspect the obvious answer to this question is to phone Rennes ticket office direct, but must admit my French isn't up to telephone conversations yet. Although I could cheat and ask my French friend here in England to do it!

Can you book over the internet - this would be a lot easier and we could work out what fixtures are best without being put on the spot over the phone.

Finally, do they have a club shop or, again, an internet site to buy football shirts etc.?

Rennes telephone numbers and www sites gratefully received!

Many thanks.

My local Carrefour in Quimper has a ticket office by the entrance, and I got tickets to Nantes (V ManU) there with no problem. Can also get Rennes tickets as well.

Have seen quite a few other ticket agencies in other supermarket malls.

LAST EDITED ON 24-Apr-04 AT 06:08 PM (BST)

Hi,

As someone who has had to suffer some of the ups and downs of FC Rennes, you can take my place for a while !! Son still goes with his mates, it has a good atmosphere.

We mostly buy tickets at ticket agencies attached to a hyper/supermarket, such as Carrefour in Saint Malo.

Go to this site and "surf" about, the shop is on there (boutique)

http://www.staderennais.com

You should find at the start of every season, all the kit and supporters "stuff" will be on promotion at the big supermarkets and surrounding sports shops.

Take a tip and park in the Leclerc supermarket next to the stade and that will put you straight on the road to Saint Malo etc, mind you, you might want to go home the other way, in which case ignore that tip !!

Miki