Urban Golf

Anyone play urban golf?

We are thinking about playing a 9 Bar course round Carcassonne next month and a 18 Bar course in Perpignan sort of October time if we get enough people interested. We have a couple of semi pro's who are up for it to help anyone who has not played before. It's great fun..... really.

Never heard of this before.  Is this the sort of thing?

[img]http://www.urbangolf.org/images/gallery/00windup6.jpg[/img]

I like the bar aspect, not sure about the golf bit.

Phil

In vino veritas, ergo vinum vos liberabit.

[quote user="Quillan"]

Anyone play urban golf?

We are thinking about playing a 9 Bar course round Carcassonne next month and a 18 Bar course in Perpignan sort of October time if we get enough people interested. We have a couple of semi pro's who are up for it to help anyone who has not played before. It's great fun..... really.

[/quote]

Sound right up my street :-)

You must let us know the rules

Are you seriously contemplating bowling all the way down to Carcassonne from 72 for this?  You'll wear a hole in the soles of your feet if you are going by car.  If I were closer I would be tempted, though ...

Phil

Good bit of research Cassis, yes thats what it is. You can use a 1,2 or 3 wood only and a tennis ball, it would be rather dangerous to use a golf ball.

A 'T' is drawn in chalk outside each bar. There are no holes it's just how many strokes it takes you to get to the next bar. Out of bounds is private property. The Carcassonne course is considered a par 133, thats a lot of hits but then most holes are around a par 6 although there is a par 2 in there as well. Few people have managed to finish the course.