Calling all beekeepers!

mint

Well, this isn't exactly about keeping bees but bear with me.

You know those hats with the veils and stuff that you wear for tending to your bees?  Can you please tell me where you get that attractive headgear?

This isn't a joke but a serious question.

I have just come from a weekend where I have been bitten by unnamed creatures:  all on my forehead, cheeks, within millimetres of my eyes, cheeks, jaw-bone, neck (front and back), arms, wrists, knees (in front and behind), calves, feet, heels, elbows, collar bones, shoulders, back torso, front torso, and other places which I prefer not to name.

All this has taken place in the course of one single weekend.  Now, I shall be back at the same sort of place where I went this weekend for something like 5 to 6 weeks.

I thought, I'd just wear one of those beekeeper hats, complete with veils (if not the whole outfit including gauntlets, etc).

If I have been eaten half alive in the course of 3 days, I very much fear that there will be none of me to come back in October.

So, please tell me where to get the gear and I shall at least feel armed against these life-threatening insects.

Thank you.

Oh, Bugs, thank you so much.

I will choose one of the more fetching models.  Aaaaahhhh, can't wait to go around frightening all and sundry.  Don't worry, promise there won't be a photo on the Forum.

Just a thought, Bugs, of course, you'd know all about this:  bugs by name......?