Now here is one to tax the grey matter...........

David584

LAST EDITED ON 11-Aug-04 AT 07:30 PM (BST)

I recall some many, many, many years ago (but possibly not that many!!), there was a plastic walling system featured on television.

This comprised of interlocking plastic bricks that you filled with sand (for the weight otherwise it would blow away in the slightest breeze) and due to its fascia, you could build an imitation drystone/York stone wall to make a raised flower bed.

I want to be able to use such a product to make a raised flower bed as my bricklaying has to be seen to be believed!!!!

Bearing in mind that I live in the UK, I have searched the Internet for UK sites, but to date cannot find such a product.

Does anyone know where I might obtain such a product?
Or was this one of those products that featured on Tomorrow's World (now that is going back some!!) and never got off the ground?
(If you will excuse the pun!!!)

David

No but you can get a fantastic brick laying 'help tool' from qvc if you look on their web site and go to DIY. It even does the big breeze blocks. Apparently even professional brickies are using it as it saves so much time and the wall looks really good. They even had a brick cutting tool as well, It cuts bricks in half or small bits off the end in a straight line.
Sad aren't I