CHANNEL 4 TELEVISION - EXPATS LIVING IN BRITTANY OR NORMANDY?

Channel 4 is researching a documentary series about life for the Expatriates of Brittany and Normandy. We are visiting these areas between 20th and 30th May, and are hoping you could help us to better understand.

What is it like living side-by-side with your French neighbours?
And with your English ones?

Or, do you or a friend have a project or plan
you are hoping to achieve in 2004?

If you could you spare a little time for a chat, we would really like to hear from you. Please contact either Martha on 0044 7950 955 531 or Sarah on 0044 7956 959 031 or email us at [email protected].

Thank you.

LAST EDITED ON 17-May-04 AT 05:39 PM (BST)

We live in Brittany but the first question really has to be;

How much are you going to pay one of the LF members or their friends, to make them look like dummies ?

Miki

Gawd this is getting boring.....

I notice that this posting in the Owning French Property forum has been "locked". Saves those who don't want to contribute from posting the same answers over and over....

Perhaps FA could create a "I want to lay my life bare on TV" forum?

Or perhaps the Producers could open up their archives and trot out a few cliches along the lines of "The worlds funniest moving house to France video's". Make a fortune, it would; cost 'owt, too.

I remember when C4 first started, the Grauniad summed it up; "As a minority interest channel, it succeeds beyond it's wildest dreams; nobody watches it...."

Nick
http://www.aplaceinfrance.com