WARNING! VisitFrance enquiries not getting through!

CatherineS2

For reasons that I am not going to bore you with right now , yesterday I tried to send myself a test enquiry from within the VisitFrance website, but I never received it. (It appears in the Enquiries list within the owners area, but no email actually sent to me).

I thought it was just my email that was playing up, but tried sending enquiries to a couple of neighbours also on VisitFrance, and they didn't receive them either - so the problem lies with VF!

I contacted them and got an email from Ben saying that they were having a technical fault and that they "expect any spooled e-mails to be delivered later today".

Well it is now 17.30 and my test ones still haven't come through - so I suggest that any of you with VF should check your enquiries via the VF owners area, just in case you have had a genuine enquiry which has disappeared into the ether...

(Also posting this in the Chambres d'Hotes forum)

I like the changes they have made when you now log in, you can see the last 4 or 5 enquiries that you should have received on the front page, also tells you if you have any unread ones I always use to check my list of enquiries as i have had this problem before.

Have noticed today if anybody uses the prices by date field, think they might be an eroor occurred, all my prices were changed and i had to re amend them all