Disabled access gite required

Gail Smith

We have just had an enquiry for our gite for a week from 6th September from a disabled person who has quite specific requirements.  Unfortunately we cannot fit all of his requirements and he is having trouble finding anything suitable.

This couple are looking in the Dordogne or Lot area.

He needs accomodation which is on one floor as he is wheelchair bound.  He needs a bathroom which will allow his hoist and chair and that has a walk in level shower.  The hoist must also be able to fit under the bed so needs clearance of 6".

Obviously level access to the gite is needed.  Many disabled gites are incredibly espensive and so they would like something which is reasonably priced.

If you can help these lovely people and have something suitable available or would like more details in the first instance can you pm me and I will pass on your details

Gail

Hello Gail,

I have just been forwarded your request by a friend. 

[...]

Regards, Eliz Spencer

Post edited by the moderators to comply with the forum Code of Conduct. Please do not advertise your products or services on the message boards. Any advertising without permission will be removed. Please contact the poster by PM or email using the buttons at the bottom of his or her post.

Thank you.