Does anybody know any good tradesmen in the chateauroux area

andy bond

We have just bought a property in the Chatearoux/Eguzon area and we want some renovations doing! ie woodwork, electrical and plumping.

If you could help us with names and email address of good and reliable, English speaking tradesman we would very much like to hear from you or even if you have property in area, as we don't yet speak French:

Thanks Andy & Jan

Hi Andy & Jan

Further to your email, I can recommend an excellent electrician - Paul Ellis (Ellis Electriques), Les Maleffes, 86410 Bouresse.
Tele/fax: 0549 500 906
Mobile: 0670 975 956

[email protected]

Paul is a French registered English electrician - so no problem with language, and he covers Dept. 36.

For your woodwork requirements contact Paul Wells, 9 rue du Point du Jour, 36200 Badecon le Pin. Tel: 0254 477 870 [email protected]

Again, another French registered English artisan.

I have a house in Gehee and I'm a regular visitor to Chateauroux - Auchan, Bricomart, Leroy Merlin, Villages Hotel carpark for Wi-Fi internet connection!

I'll be back over at the end of this month if you fancy a glass or two!

Daryl

• 1 month later...

[quote]Hi Andy & Jan Further to your email, I can recommend an excellent electrician - Paul Ellis (Ellis Electriques), Les Maleffes, 86410 Bouresse. Tele/fax: 0549 500 906 Mobile: 0670 975 956 paul....[/quote]

Hello Daryl and Elaine

Can you please check the email address for Paul Ellis of Ellis Electriques.  When I tried to send an email to [email protected] it was returned - Host unknown.

Thanks

John

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...