Working in France

I posted a message on this and a couple of other "France" forums looking for Brits all over France to work as agents for an English company.

The details can be found on http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/317/ShowForum.aspx

Sales agents required 10/10/07

I myself have struggled to find work in France, it is no secret that the French employment market is very tough. I thought that members of the expat community in France would be interested in working for a UK company. I realise now that my message sounded I little like a spam (I received a "lifetime" ban for being a spammer from another forum!).
If there are any capable people out there looking for work but have not had any luck please get in contact with me. If you read this and it is not for you but you know someone who it might suit please let them know, you might be doing someone a big favour.
A lot of us have sold up and left the UK to find that although the quality of life in France is better, the day to day living costs are not so different to those in the UK. The income that we thought we could get by with, turns out not to be enough.
If you have any views on this I would appreciate your replies.