fibre glass pool supllier wanted

hardhat

Hi Hardhat,

If you go into Angouleme there is a newish supplier called Cognac Piscines who have monocoque pools, also on the indutrial estate where the large Geant supermarket is there is another firm there with a few different designs outside.

I'd be pleased to help you if you decide to go down the kit pool route, often access and delivery restrict your choice of pools but if the delivering company can get right to where you want to fit it they can sometimes lift it of with a Hiab right into the hole.

There is another supplier on the side of the main RN89 as you go into Bordeaux from Liborne, I don't know what they are called but if you are out and about you should have no trouble finding them. If you want to send me a PM or give me a call I can explain exactly where they are.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Regards

Lee C

Hardhat

Certainly the kit pools offered by Lee Colman above are amongst the options I would recommend to you as an alternative to resin pools.

Offering the same benefits of speed of installation and finish but add to that the possibility of resisting geological movement if and hydrostatic pressure caused by a source if any of those issue are a consideration on you site. These later problems plague resin pools on many I have been called to inspect.

Also, Lee has a comprehensive catalogue of equipment necessary for the effective management of a modern pool. He supports not only good quality in construction but also exemplar water quality management after commissioning.

Its evident that I am a fan of liner pools as I believe they offer more advantages in the long term and less problems on balance.

Andrew