Dodgy After Sales Service

JJ

Being aware of the forum's code of conduct on naming and shaming any particular company, I am very interested to see if anyone else has experienced any problems with a particular pool company, based in the Charente Maritime and with offices in Lorignac and Jonzac.

I better not say anymore, if you have had a problem with the company, then please PM or e-mail me.

Many thanks.

JJ

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with a company.

Whilst it is not appropriate to name the Company concerned on the Forum, I would think that it is OK to raise the particular problems that you are having with your pool so that others might learn from your experience and perhaps we can find an effective remedy.

Andrew

This is a problem with most items you buy and it is sad to think that the most expensive items you buy can give you much agro and dis-satisfaction as once the seller has your money better beware.

For example your house ,car and pool are very expensive to buy and maintain but after sales service is generally poor both  in U.K. and France with complete lack of commercial etiquette -like the simple reply by phone or letter acknowledging your complaint and in many cases failing to rectify the fault quickly or worse still giving you further  incorrect advice.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I PERSONALLY HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH CAR COMPUTERS NOT WORKING DESPITE 13 VISITS TO THE GARAGE THIS YEAR AND STILL WAITING FOR AN APOLOGY OR RETURN OF MONEY.tHE CAR IS A CITROEN C5 ONLY 4 YEARS OLD. 

SWIMMING POOLS ARE PROBLEMMATIC AS THE NEW LAWS AND ADVICE GIVEN BY MANY SUPPLIERS IS GUESSWORK.

Ab,

I am surprised that you find that the advice given by pool professionals/suppliers is guesswork, as the regulations are very specific and thus easy to comprehend.

If you have a specific question that you have had a problem with, I am sure that either Hendo or I will be able to give you an answer.

Cheers,

Richard

• 2 weeks later...

Somebody sent me a PM re this company, but I have been out of the country and since my return Living France have upgraded the forum, and I seem to have lost all my PM,s

So if that person could PM or e-mail me I would be most grateful.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Pouyade and Dunkie- don't think we're ever there when either of you are there any more!!!! Dunkie- whatever happened to the pool- did you get the alternate version completed in the end?? Our second pool was built Ok but they are the same mob who did our first pool' cept changed owners between the 2 and now maintenance is even worse!!!We had a pool alarm on order for a whole year!!!!! :-(

We never did use the Lorignac/Jonzac outfit but stuck to the St Genis crew.

I would like to clarify a few things as we are based in Jonzac. We do

not have an office in Lorignac and we have never worked for JJ.

We absolutely guarantee that we make sure that all our clients are 100%

satisfied with their pool before we ask for the final payment. We will

then attend the site and repair / replace anything that goes wrong with

the pool in the first two years of operation - provided that it has

been operated and maintained properly.

And the structures of our pools are guaranteed for life.