Procopi Service

Simon

I posted a request some time ago about Procopi requesting help for my Procopi Chlor dosing pump that wasn't working properly and it was generally felt that, as a large reliable business I would have no problems.  Well.............

I successfully contacted the Procopi UK and they were quite helpful - initially.  They suggested that as they did not have this pump in the UK I contact Procopi Germany and the UK Procopi gave me an email address. I sent off the email - no reply......

......so I contacted Procopi UK again.  Success!  They gave me a diagram of the pump and said if I identified the spares they could get them.  I did so and thought I needed spares at around £100 so sent off an email to confirm prices and order - no reply.......

......so I phoned them again and, as requested, sent another email......no reply.

I went to Procopi's website and sent an email to Procopi in France in Le Muy (Var)......no reply

I then took the pump back to France and went directly to Procopi in Le Muy where they couldn't do anything because I needed to go through the installer - who no longer were in business.

So I came back to the UK and followed up my previous emails to Procopi UK with another........no reply.

Looking on the Procopi website, there doesn't appear to be a head office contact or MD contact details so I am now struggling.  Apart from the fact that this is incredibly poor service (doesn't anyone want my business?), does anyone have:

1) Procopi Head Office contact details and MD/Principal details where I can contact them

2) Recommendations for a good reliable(!) Piscine Company around Lorgues/Cotignac/Brignoles/Le Cannet des Maures area that I can contact.

I am a great fan of dosing systems as they work really well - when working, but this is rather frustrating to say the least.......!

Many thanks for your help in advance.